New year, new challenge?
- If you are recently qualified and considering your next career move then Dow Schofield Watts (DSW) has a Forensic opportunity available for a motivated and ambitious newly qualified Executive, based in either our Leeds or Daresbury office.
- We assist our referring lawyers or clients by providing Expert financial support, quantification of losses in commercial disputes or valuing businesses in a robust and evidenced manner. The role would suit someone who has an inquisitive mind, is interested in businesses, has great attention to detail and the confidence and tenacity to get to the bottom of things. Candidates must also enjoy the variety and pace that the forensic environment brings.
- The Executive will work directly with the partner team on a day-to-day basis, benefiting directly from their knowledge and experience, and preparing reports that may be used in litigation (or similar) processes.
In your role as an Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Robust investigation and interrogation of financial information which involves gathering, verifying, and assessing information, formulating views and conclusions
- Understanding the key drivers of business performance and researching and identifying aspects impacting the value of a business
- Participating in discussions with the client and the preparation of deliverables, including analysis and reports
- Undertaking business development initiatives and representing DSW in the wider business community
- Hold an ACA (or equivalent) qualification
- Ideally have experience of directly managing client relationships
DSW Bridge Houghton Forensic (DSWBHF)
- Following a merger between DSW Forensic and Bridge Houghton in 2016, DSWBHF is an established, successful, and rapidly growing forensic and valuations practice based in Yorkshire and the North West but operating throughout the UK.
- The team has a wealth of experience across a variety of industries and types of cases including quantum disputes, loss of profits analysis, loss of earnings / dependency, private company valuations, consequential losses arising from the mis-selling of banking products, financial statements analysis, bank statements analysis, liquidity analysis and investigations into accounting and financial irregularities.
- The business has strong legal, corporate and private equity relationships both in Yorkshire and the North East and on a national basis.
- If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please get in touch.