If you are recently qualified and considering your next career move then Dow Schofield Watts (DSW) has a Transaction Services opportunity available for a motivated and ambitious newly qualified Executive, based in our Daresbury office.
We help our clients deliver their strategy, whether they are buying businesses, selling businesses, or raising finance. The role would suit someone who has an inquisitive mind, is interested in businesses, and has great attention to detail and the confidence get to the bottom of things. Candidates must also enjoy the variety and pace that the transaction environment brings.
DSW TS is differentiated by its strongly partner-led approach. The Executive will work directly with the partner team on a day-to-day basis, benefiting directly from their knowledge and experience, and advising clients at a senior level across a variety of transactions to add real value.
In your role as an Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Robust investigation of financial information which involves gathering, verifying, and assessing information, formulating views and conclusions
- Understanding the key drivers of business performance, identifying areas impacting the value of a target business and identifying alternative scenarios for forecasts
- Participating in the preparation of deliverables, including reports, presentations, and discussions with the client
- Undertaking business development initiatives and representing DSW in the wider private equity community
- Hold an ACA (or equivalent) qualification with first time passes
- Experience of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Have experience working in a Big 4 / Top 10 environment
- Have experience of directly managing client relationships
Dow Schofield Watts Transaction Services (DSW TS)
- Founded 11 years ago, DSW TS is an established, successful, and rapidly growing financial due diligence practice operating in London, the North West, the North East and Scotland.
- DSW TS advised on 75+ deals in 2020 and has been recognised as a market leader, winning numerous awards over the years.
- The team has a wealth of experience across a variety of industries and deal types including buy-side financial due diligence, vendor financial due diligence, vendor assistance and bid support.
- The business has enviable private equity relationships.