Dow Schofield Watts is looking for an organised and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our team. The office administrator’s role will be focused on working closely with our Office Manager and supporting with associated clerical duties.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant team member.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents for circulation internally.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference rooms diary to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Ensuring new starters are set up in the office
- Distribution of internal post
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Being a first point of contact for visitors and clients
You will have:
Organisation skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility, effective communication skills, ICT proficiency and a willingness to learn. You will be presentable with lots of enthusiasm and motivation to succeed in a collaborative culture.
To apply for this role please get in touch.