- Working directly with the firm’s partners.
- Leading project work while assisting and mentoring junior team members. Working as part of the proposal team to develop the proposition, scope and fee.
- Assisting and managing financial due diligence assignments, including interacting with other specialist teams.
- Preparing insightful analysis and communicating issues in a timely manner.
- Preparing issues-focussed due diligence reports.
- Understanding and responding appropriately to client needs.
- Developing relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Assisting with business development initiatives
- Opportunity for rapid promotion.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Accountant – ACA or equivalent
- Financial due diligence
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Report writing
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills