Corporate Insolvency Case Administrator
Dow Schofield Watts Business Recovery LLP are looking to recruit a Corporate Insolvency Case Administrator to join their growing Business Recovery team, based in Daresbury Park in Cheshire.
This fantastic opportunity to join a successful advisory practice is a truly unique job that will suit an ambitious individual looking to progress and learn with an employer who will support them. The role offers top quality career development coupled with the opportunity to learn about different types of business from varying industry sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own individual case load in addition to supporting and assisting the team with the progression of complex formal insolvency cases.
We are looking for a determined and flexible individual with a can-do attitude and a thirst for knowledge and development. The successful candidate must be a fast learner with exceptional attention to detail, organisational skills and thrive on working under pressure.
The role will report directly to the Manager and Partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administering and progressing an individual case load from pre-appointment to closure, ensuring all statutory, regulatory and best practice procedures are followed.
- Answering client queries and communicating with stakeholders via email, telephone and post.
- Supporting senior staff in the progression and management of cases in a timely manner.
- Drafting of formal reports to creditors and tailored stakeholder communication.
- Maintaining case working files.
- Devise strategies for case specific asset realisations.
- Complex investigations into directors’ conduct.
- Engaging in open discussion problem solving and learning to suggest answers where possible.
- Attending client meetings and contributing to developing an effective strategy.
- Liaising with associated external professionals
- Agreement of claims and distributions.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in corporate insolvency
- Organised with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Can work within a team and on own initiative
- Personable and friendly with a desire to learn
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills including competency in Microsoft packages
- A working knowledge of IPS is advantageous.
- Own method of transportation.
What we offer:
- Being part of a highly successful, award-winning advisory firm.
- Mentoring by Partners and rapid career progression for ambitious individuals.
- Exam support with CPI (Certificate of proficiency in insolvency) qualification.
- Bupa Healthcare.
- Company Pension.
- Free onsite parking.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:00 with 30 minutes for lunch (although we do offer a flexible working policy).
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and holiday birthday.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.